Please take a minute to read our COVID safety measures before your appointment, to help keep everyone safe.
Thank you so much.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and we want to ensure you still receive the amazing ‘Dotty experience’ you have long been waiting for.
We are taking the health and safety of both customers and staff very seriously and we are hoping to open our doors on 16th June all being well and we want to reassure you that you will be safe with us.
Following current government guidelines and advice, we have decided to implement the following 10 safety measures:
1. All our appointments have been shortened to allow staff to prepare for the next appointment. This will include sanitizing all touch points, fitting rooms and the dresses.
2. All brides will only be permitted to bring 1 guest. As much as we know this may be an inconvenience for you, we must remind you that our boutique is small and so are our fitting rooms. This will allow us to social distance without affecting your experience. We have purchased Facebook portal devices for our fitting rooms to enable us to virtually bring your guests with you. We are super excited about this new feature and know it is going to work amazingly well in the boutique.
3. Luxury appointments – our luxury appointments are still available but this will be for yourself and your one guest only. The charge for this appointment has been reduced to £25 and this fee will be charged upon arrival at your appointment.
4. Usually, we would enter the changing room with you and help you into your dress. However, for now, we will be kindly asking that your ‘plus one’ assists you in the changing room and then we can assist you after without getting too close in a confined space. We will of course help as much as we can, from a distance. (If you are attending alone or prefer not to be dressed by your guest, don’t worry we will of course step in)
5. All staff will be wearing super cute (branded of course) face masks and gloves to protect both you and ourselves. We also have masks and gloves for yourself and your guest to wear throughout your appointment.
6. We have 3 fitting rooms but all our appointments have been arranged so that no appointment happens at the same time, meaning you will not come into contact with any other customers at all. With an hour between each appointment, we will have staff on hand to sanitize after each customer has been on the shop floor.
7. We please ask that you arrive on time for your appointment so as to ensure you are not crossing paths with any other customers. This does also include arriving early as unfortunately during this time we will have no seating areas available for you to wait.
8. We have also made use of our second door and will now have an ‘entrance’ and ‘exit’ to comply with social distancing. Please use the main usual door to enter (with the tiled entrance).
9. We now have a compulsory staff uniform and a washing machine at the boutique, meaning staff will get changed each day and their uniform washed at work, rather than taking it home.
10. We will request that you wash your hands straight away on entering the boutique, and hand sanitizer will be available around the boutique at all times.
It goes without saying that if you or your guest have any symptoms at all, please inform us as soon as possible and we will rearrange your appointment.
With the above taken into account, we are absolutely certain we can still give you the most amazing experience and we can’t wait to meet you/see you again. We really are so excited to be back doing what we love the most and are counting down the days. If you have any queries or questions at all, please do reach out to us.
See you very soon!
Lots of love
Team Dotty x